cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Fashioned Glasses Mid 70s--Can Anyone Identify

oldfashionedglasses.jpeg

I received these as a wedding gift in the mid 70s, and although (shockingly), I have not broken any, I find there are times I would like to have more.  I know the pic is not great, but can anyone identify? (no markings)

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Old Fashioned Glasses Mid 70s--Can Anyone Identify

Have you tried google lens yet? Maybe put a piece of dark paper in the glass to get some contrast in the photo.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Maybe have a look on Replacements dot com. You may be able to identify them there. Then you can look and find some on eBay once you have the name of the glassware.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I have sent a pic to replacements.  Hoping they can identify but I thought someone here might recognize it.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

So I guess Google Lens was a bad idea.😕

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Google lens was not a bad idea--actually a good idea.  I was just unsuccessful with it on this item.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I think one of these two could be yours if I'm not mistaken.  I found these listings using Google Lens!  Perhaps you've seen these as you also identified yours as "old-fashioned" but dismissed them because  they aren't exactly the same as yours.  It's hard to be sure from your photo.  

https://www.replacements.com/crystal-williams-sonoma-somerset-double-old-fashioned/p/105582551

https://www.replacements.com/crystal-hoya-majestic-double-old-fashioned/p/54327511.

Rita

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

OMG Orphie---That is it!!  Thank you so much.

How on earth did you do that?

Sue

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@sues*stuff wrote:

OMG Orphie---That is it!!  Thank you so much.

How on earth did you do that?

Sue

You should mark her reply as the Best Answer or whatever so people can see that this has been solved.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply