cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knife ID

Hey again..Since you guys for whatever reason couldn't open my invisible attachments I made a new post, more beginnerish. You're welcome jk i just suck

So I am not able to find anything on the  one thats marked Toledo Inox.

The Rambo, "F****g Killer" knife #1 is awesome #2 seems to be made very well Im surprised no markings to identify.

The one with the sheath...Letter opener?20190821_001116.jpg

I remain tru no matter what!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Knife ID

There are a few of the Toledo Inox for sale on EBay and others that have sold.  Most indicate they were made in Spain.  They don't appear to be high dollar items.    The other knife is (as you know) a play off the Rambo and survival knives.  Those things were produced by thousands of top of the line mfgers and junk off brand companies over the past 40 years.  With no markings I can only wish you good luck.   

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Here is a great site for knives. Maybe you can find some similar or even the same knives there. 
https://www.discountcutlery.net/SHOP-BY-BRAND_c_3112.html

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

awesome thank you for that

I remain tru no matter what!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There are a few of the Toledo Inox for sale on EBay and others that have sold.  Most indicate they were made in Spain.  They don't appear to be high dollar items.    The other knife is (as you know) a play off the Rambo and survival knives.  Those things were produced by thousands of top of the line mfgers and junk off brand companies over the past 40 years.  With no markings I can only wish you good luck.   

Message 4 of 4
latest reply