cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identifying Christmas Candle holder

Hello, Does anyone know what this might be and what brand? Is my description as a candle holder correct? It does have spots of wax inside. It is about 8 inches tall. I was thinking it may be an Atlantic mold item but  I don't see any markings. Thank you. IMG_7139.JPG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Help identifying Christmas Candle holder

Just a guess, but I would say it had candle wax in it already at time of purchase, so I suppose you could call it a candle holder, but most candles aren't shaped like that so it may not be designed to hold additional candles.  Of course you could do so if you wanted to.  

Rita

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Maybe designed to hold a tealight candle, if those candle pictures on the side are transparent?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@argon38 wrote:

Maybe designed to hold a tealight candle, if those candle pictures on the side are transparent?

... or translucent. A photo of the inside would be helpful.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@argon38 wrote:

@argon38 wrote:

... or translucent. A photo of the inside would be helpful.

At 8" high it would be large for a small tealight candle.

Rita

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The inside of the item is painted a dark red/maroon. The candles and flames are actually cutouts.  I was thinking maybe some kind of candy dish but the candy would fall out of the holes.  Here are a few pictures of it with one tealight in the dark and with the lights on. Sorry about the sideways picture. raw (2).jpgraw (3).jpg

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I guess the picture fixed itself once I hit the reply button!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The effect looks pretty good to me.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply