cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, can anyone please help me identify the signature on this golfer statue?

Hi, can somebody identify the signature on this golfer statue? It’s metal, I think bronze looking copper, very detailed. I also have a matching golf bag statue. Thank you!1F0F3D73-D8B9-4BF2-A46F-85F4B440DBAE.png

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Hello, can anyone please help me identify the signature on this golfer statue?

Show the whole thing and maybe someone will get lucky with an image search.
Janet
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Re: Hello, can anyone please help me identify the signature on this golfer statue?

And please give us pictures of both  of the pieces for the best chance of an identification.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Oops, meant for OP to sort thru.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@sonomabarn67 wrote:

Oops, meant for OP to sort thru.

Trust me, I'm going to even look, since I have no idea what either of the two pieces looks like.  (When I got into this, I never thought it would include dentistry;  as in, like pulling teeth.)

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

F336BB34-5832-4AF9-B37C-B5C63ED24773.jpeg4B024D34-18EE-460E-A396-1485DCB354BC.jpeg

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I’m very sorry, I feel stupid, but I couldn't get more than the one picture to download. I thought somebody would recognize just the signature. I put two pictures in my reply since it seems your own post can’t be edited. Everything just is so cumbersome in these  community discussion boards, one reason I don’t post unless pretty desperate. Thank you all for your help, Merry Christmas to you.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

You can always add pictures in a reply. They seem to be trophies, but I don't see any exactly the same.
Janet
Message 9 of 9
latest reply