cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAPG Swung Vase - It looks like US Glass "Michigan" Pattern but not sure.

This swung vase looks like US Glass Co. EAPG  "Michigan" pattern, but I was unable to confirm.  Would appreciate if anyone knows if US Glass made vases in the Michigan pattern.   Thank you!EAPG Swung Vase 001.JPGEAPG Swung Vase 002.JPGEAPG Swung Vase 003.JPGEAPG Swung Vase 004.JPGEAPG Swung Vase 006.JPGEAPG Swung Vase 007.JPGEAPG Swung Vase 009.JPGEAPG Swung Vase 010.JPG

Sally
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: EAPG Swung Vase - It looks like US Glass "Michigan" Pattern but not sure.

I was able to confirm U.S. Glass Co. did make green EAPG items during this period for some state patterns.
Sally

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@sallyssite wrote:

Would appreciate if anyone knows if US Glass made vases in the Michigan pattern. 

I found a listing of a vase like yours - the seller also describes it as US Glass, the Michigan pattern:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254178724243?ul_noapp=true

But I know virtually nothing about glass, and can't confirm if this is correct.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for taking the time to find and send me the link. Glad to see another vase like it but am not sure about the color. I checked EAPGpatterns.com and found nothing green in that pattern. I always appreciate your help! Sally
Sally
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was able to confirm U.S. Glass Co. did make green EAPG items during this period for some state patterns.
Sally
Message 4 of 4
latest reply