cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help identify these Air Force trousers?

I need some help identifying these Air Force trousers. Were they ever issued? DSC01927.JPGDSC01928.JPGDSC01929.JPGDSC01930.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Can anyone help identify these Air Force trousers?

Have you done a Google image search on something like USAF women's ABU trousers?    Should answer your question.  They look right, offhand.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Good heavens.  I just looked at your listings.  Military clothing is what you sell, by the boatload.  So don't ask me.  You're the expert.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

If I knew, I wouldn't be asking.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks, I tried your idea, but all that comes up are the recent ABU's. I have 2 AFB's in the area, but no one seems to have seen them before. The label has a contract number, but no stock number. The fact that "U.S. AIR FORCE" is printed several times on the material leads credence to their authenticity.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

If you cannot find anything make something up. No one will be able to disprove it ........

It's the ebay way.

=============================================================
af," a reduntant, uneducated, diatribe spouting fool."
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I tried a different angle...working from the label in the pants.

Googling around with "American Power Source" & "women's trousers"  showed me there's a company founded 1994 "American Power Source" in Fall River, MA that looks like it has US government clothing contracts as American Power Source  & a civilian clothing branch under another name (American Players).

Googling American Power Source  Fall River, MA will give you address,phone, fax etc... Maybe you could try contacting them & see if this is official USAF issue, a prototype, or. ..?

Hopefully this won't cause black helicopters & men in trenchcoats & sunglasses to start hanging out in your neighborhood, haha! 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Google the supply number code: "F33601-03-C-0027"

You'll get:

https://openjurist.org/gov/piid/F3360103C0027

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Nice, Lynn!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply