cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board technical issues

OK, I've just about had it. I don't know if anybody else is affected, but I'm now getting an open "reply box" loading under every single post, turning long threads into an unreadable mess. This is on top of endless logging-in authentication issues, being redirected to the main Community page instead of the board, "unexpected error" messages when posting, etc. This latest experience is the last straw.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Board technical issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi argon. 🤗

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I posted this a few hours ago. Since then It's gone from being a big empty reply box at the end of each and every post, to a single big empty reply box at the end of the thread. Still pretty pointless, but a step in the right direction, I guess.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I've had similar issues for the past 5 days and come to the conclusion that it compares to when a rat starts chewing the insulation in your car wiring. At first, it's a minor annoyance but then each time you start your car, if an active rat happens to be grounded at that point of contact, we have a rat going over to the other side. RIP rat.

Other rats notice this and do the same thing repeating the cycle. Have you tried

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@sonomabarn67 wrote:

Have you tried

Tried what? (Great cliffhanger.)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply