cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1996 Sports Illustrated Kids Tiger Woods #536 Rookie Card - Authentication Process

Hello,

I found my son's 1996 Sports Illustrated for Kids magazine with the Tiger Woods #536 Rookie card. The magazine is complete - includes original mailing cover sheet, trading cards intact as is the poster.

I want to use the auction option and run it for 7 days. I used this category: Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Sports Trading Cards > Trading Card Singles

Using the complete the magazine, would this category be a better choice: Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Vintage Sports Memorabilia > Publications > Magazines?

Next question, is the option to use the authentication process automatic because of the categories I am using?

Thank you for the help!

@josie46d 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: 1996 Sports Illustrated Kids Tiger Woods #536 Rookie Card - Authentication Process

Check out the "sold" items like yours and see what category (ies) was/were used.  You can list in more than one subcategory  (trading cards and magazines) so that's an option of course. The authentication would refer to the card subcategory.  

Rita

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: 1996 Sports Illustrated Kids Tiger Woods #536 Rookie Card - Authentication Process

Check out the "sold" items like yours and see what category (ies) was/were used.  You can list in more than one subcategory  (trading cards and magazines) so that's an option of course. The authentication would refer to the card subcategory.  

Rita

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@melda58 

Thanks Rita! That is exactly what I ended up doing 🙂

Message 3 of 3
latest reply