cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a newbie here and would like to ask a question about the coin and paper money message board

I sell a lot of coins, paper money, and tokens, etc.  here on eBay that we purchased at/from auctions [mostly estate auctions where we actually get to meet and talk with the owners].  We only get questions about coins never about the paper money and to be honest some coins I just have doubts about even myself. 
My question is Can I get advice or answers for myself or for a buyer that has or may be making a purchase from my store or before placing a bid on a coin at auction such as if the coin is a fake or if the details given by the owners is correct, like a striking error, etc?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I am a newbie here and would like to ask a question about the coin and paper money message board

23 Julio 2018:  Heron just answered this on the 'New Coin Chat Board' thread. The answer is yes, you will receive answers to your coin and/or paper money questions.

Perhaps not instantly but usually within a day or so.   There are still several folks that are knowledgable about coins & paper money checking in here.  Usually.  They are willing to give you answers.

Regardos.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I am a newbie here and would like to ask a question about the coin and paper money message board

If this question seems stupid to you please keep your reply to yourself. I just want to know if I and other staff members can depend on this message board for help if ever we need it, as well as know I can arm myself and our staff with the ability to be able to find out any information we could possibly need!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

23 Julio 2018:  Heron just answered this on the 'New Coin Chat Board' thread. The answer is yes, you will receive answers to your coin and/or paper money questions.

Perhaps not instantly but usually within a day or so.   There are still several folks that are knowledgable about coins & paper money checking in here.  Usually.  They are willing to give you answers.

Regardos.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks again for your quick reply...Tried to delete one but couldn't, Sorry I am a newbie!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

23 de Julio 2018:  Being a 'newbie' is OK!  We all have to start somewhere.  Heron has been on eBay 'chatboards' since October 1998 and still makes an error from time to time.   Ask questions and learn!

Regardos.   

Message 5 of 5
latest reply