cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANA Ladder Badge

i'd been buying various ANA ladder badges for a number of years (but it's been a few years since any i didn't have appeared on ebay) and i've been threating myself to put them together into one for years...

i finally did it... the dates range from 1919 to 2005... the 2003, 4, and 5 i bought new directly from the ANA, everything else came off ebay... the pics are kinda big...

100_4761.JPG100_4758.JPG100_4759.JPG100_4760.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

ANA Ladder Badge

just added 1946, 1951, and 1959... they came in one set with 7 others that i already had...

these don't show up too often on ebay... especially ones prior to 1960...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ANA Ladder Badge

Very interesting. Haven't seen those before. I've only attended 2 ANA Conventions. The 1st was Ft. Lauderdale in 2000. It was awesome! Then the Jax, FL show in 2002. Thanks for sharing.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ANA Ladder Badge

unfortunately i haven't made it to any ANA shows yet... i haven't even been to FUN in probably 6 years and it's only 75 minutes away...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ANA Ladder Badge

I attended about 4 or 5 FUN shows. The last one was a few years before the Recession. The number of coins at the show is practically overwhelming and I came to realize I needed to go there with a game plan and a list of coins within a certain price range. Most dealers don’t bring their inexpensive coins if you’re just looking for hole fillers.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ANA Ladder Badge

3 regulars in the old coin chat usually had tables at FUN... celluloid, teleguru and one whose id doesn't come to mind...

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ANA Ladder Badge

just added 1946, 1951, and 1959... they came in one set with 7 others that i already had...

these don't show up too often on ebay... especially ones prior to 1960...

Message 6 of 6
latest reply