cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller gave shipping information but hasn't shipped it

ordered something a week ago and a few days after it said that it was shipped and usps awaits item and nothing has happened since then, i asked about it and got a response but they said it's fine and haven't really responded since  other than saying "i'll look into it" and nothing else, the package was suppose to come, at latest, today but obviously hasn't, i don't know much about usps, is there a possibility that it's actually shipping and will get here? (i'm going off of usps tracking not ebay tracking)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am wondering if this is an item that is being drop-shipped. That is the response that a drop-shipper would use.  If they had shipped it already, they would have said I sent it out on X.   Has the latest estimated arrival date passed? Wait until 1 day has passed and if the tracking does not show movement, open an item not received case.     It's possible that it was shipped and it has not been scanned yet especially if the item is shipped media mail or parcel .

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If today is the last estimated delivery date per the original listing, and there is no tracking showing movement through the system, why not open an item not received case tomorrow with eBay? You have 30 days past that date to do so.  

Have you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers? 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

the latest day it was suppose to come was today, it's a used guitar so i don't think it's dropshipping but who knows

Message 4 of 4
latest reply