cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recieved notifaction abusive buyer policy message

so i buy a small portion of crt monitors on ebay because i have hard time find them where i am,

and unfortunately mostly been damaged or just junk goods delivered,

now i recieved a warning as a bad buyer though sellers done all to hide the damaged part of listing,

mostly all crts i purchased goes in category junk because who would in there right mind spend 800$ on a sony pvm that has cracked frame and picture was like it was too junk, 

believe other youtubers have said the same buying crts on ebay only like ten percent knows how to ship them

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

i may not keep every time sure though there isnt a perfect monitor when i dont see it in person dishonest pepole much

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

You need to vet your sellers and their items more carefully. I'm glad ebay is cracking down on buyers who don't do their own due diligence before purchasing. 

Perhaps you might do better sourcing your items in person, allowing you to see then and test them to make sure they work as you want them to.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@jonhs1579 wrote:

i may not keep every time sure though there isnt a perfect monitor when i dont see it in person dishonest pepole much

@jonhs1579 

If you're new to buying here, I'll tell you. Some things (for some buyers) are best viewed/perchased in person vs. online.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

"abusive buyer policy"....could be doing too many returns or getting too many refunds or doing too many credit card disputes...

And your account doesn't show a lot of purchases.

I suggest buying those items in person....

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

i have purchased 13 items though a lot isnt on feedback on account

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

i could just start all over again i barely had this one a year and when i wanted to bid on a item it was defective so all this wait months to be able to bid all were not worth it

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

there is a some problem with seller not take return and pay for return i  am stuck with worthless stuff

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

and i too had problem with sellers do shill bidding on there own auction i canceled my bid after realise it was all just to rip me off

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@jonhs1579 wrote:

i could just start all over again i barely had this one a year and when i wanted to bid on a item it was defective so all this wait months to be able to bid all were not worth it

Circumventing restrictions (which is what you'd be doing by opening a new account) isn't allowed and in doing so, you'll risk suspension of both accounts.

albertabrightalberta

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

you know i did ebay favor by report seller who did paypal friends family on their listing but eh their just like amazon just trying to buck me off the site there is lots of bad sellers there too

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@jonhs1579 wrote:

you know i did ebay favor by report seller who did paypal friends family on their listing but eh their just like amazon just trying to buck me off the site there is lots of bad sellers there too

You aren't doing anyone any favors! 

albertabrightalberta

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@jonhs1579 wrote:

If you're having the same problem with Amazon I think it's a strong sign that you have a misguided idea of appropriate online buying behavior. Online shopping isn't about buying a bunch of stuff on approval and returning what you don't like. If that's your belief, you'll be better off shopping in person.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

are you opening returns on parts or repair items?

Message 14 of 14
latest reply