cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i restore item description/deleted by accideny ebay

how do I restore deleted Ebay item description  14 carat diamond ring I bought?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You may be able to recover the listing through your drafts:

Manage drafts - eBay Seller Hub

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Are you saying eBay removed the listing of the item you purchased @702sur48 ? What is the item number?

(Tip: there are no dashes in the item number. If you see dashes, that's the order number, not the item number.)

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@702sur48,

Go to your purchase history.  To the right of the Order header you will see See orders: All v

mudshark61369_0-1715685946273.png

The default setting is  Last 60 Days,  use the drop down arrow to open items from all of 2024 or 2023.

If you bought the ring over 90 days ago the full description my no longer be available.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

didt purchase/was browsing was exiting out and it disappeared.  now the seller claims they never had 2 different descriptions of same item but an ebay rep i spoke to saw the thing as me!.  same item but at a much lower price.  now its gone.   I tried ask seller to give me the lower price,  they  asked WHERE did I see this?  I said in your description. yikes

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You could be mixing up two different listings. Maybe check your browser history from the day you saw the lower priced item and see if you can re-locate it.

If the listing is gone when you search eBay, that could mean someone purchased the lower price item from whichever seller listed it.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@702sur48 wrote:

didt purchase/was browsing was exiting out and it disappeared.  now the seller claims they never had 2 different descriptions of same item but an ebay rep i spoke to saw the thing as me!.  same item but at a much lower price.  now its gone.   I tried ask seller to give me the lower price,  they  asked WHERE did I see this?  I said in your description. yikes

janet9988_0-1716145323791.png

Your opening post stated you BOUGHT IT...

This current response stated you did NOT buy it and you were only browsing.

A seller does not have to lower a price in either case.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply