cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Global Shipping

I was just informed that eBay's Global Shipping confiscated another one of my packages. These were radio tubes from the UK. I did get a good deal on one of the tubes. It seems that if you get a good deal, the item gets confiscated and resold by someone else for more money. This same thing happened about a year ago when I got a good deal on a telegraph key. It was confiscated and then re-sold. As it turns out, another key collector friend bought it, and that is how we know that it is true. They do refund your money, but neither you nor the seller gets the items back. In the tube case, the seller is a friend, and he even threw in a couple of extra tubes for me. None of these items are hazardous. It is a money-making scheme by eBay. I am so upset that I am ready to talk to a lawyer. Be careful, sellers and buyers and discourage the use of eBay's Global Shipping. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Global Shipping

qeqo_0
Thrill-Seeker

@n4fs wrote:

In the tube case, the seller is a friend, and he even threw in a couple of extra tubes for me. None of these items are hazardous.

Be careful, sellers and buyers and discourage the use of eBay's Global Shipping. 

They don't contain mercury, but GSP thinks it's mercury. Your friend needed to prevent it listed to ship via GSP.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

eBay Global Shipping

What do you think a lawyer would do?

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply