cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Bucks news not showing promotion details, item listings not showing any eBay bucks calculations

Old problem, new day.  I can get to the eBay bucks page, it just doesn't show any of the activated promotional details under news.  And doesn't show calculations for estimated ebay bucks earned under the price of an item on a seller's listing.

And why can't I respond to any other threads about eBay Bucks posted today?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Bucks news not showing promotion details, item listings not showing any eBay bucks calculations

If you can't respond to a thread, its because it was posted to the member to member support board & only certain members can respond to those threads.

I can see my ebay bucks calculations but not the promo I activated yesterday.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@ag47silver-us

I don't see the calculations on the item pages either -- I think that was a problem the last couple of bucks promotions as well. There is no indication of the promotion on the eBay bucks page, other than in the transactions themselves ("bonus bucks"). I'm on a Windows 10 machine; using Firefox, Edge and Chrome the results are the same.

The only way for me to see if an item qualifies for the promotion is to add it to my cart and then go to checkout. Before I finalize and actually place the order, the eBay bucks calculation does appear showing the bonus.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply