Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FRAUDULENT SELLER

I BOUGHT A RADAR DETECTOR AT A PRICE THAT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I HAD AN IDEA THAT THIS WAS A SCAM. THE SELLER SOLD SEVEN OF THEM. HE NOW DOES NOT ANSWER EMAILS & PULLED THE LISTINGS OF ALL THE OTHER ITEMS HE HAD FOR SALE. I THINK EBAY SHOULD LOOK...

Resolved! Did I just get the seller in trouble?

Apologies in advance for the long post So back in May I bought 30 items from a seller and only 27 arrived thanks to a ripped box. No big deal right? I contact the seller, they contact FedEx and start the insurance process. Well, fedex requests a weig...

Return

I ordered an item for 75 dollars. 5 minutes later I canceled the order because I figured out I didn’t need it. The charge still went through. I requested a refund but the seller said the charges already went through to his fees and he was no longer s...

Resolved! Seller trying to scam me?

Hello, recently I won an auction for 4 holo Pokemon cards from a seller, paid for it, and was later contacted by the seller saying they could not fulfill the auction as the cards were damaged by their sibling's child - per the seller. Not a problem, ...

Ebay Bucks

Please clarify when eBay Bucks will be available again for use. My page says I will get a certificate in July and I didn't.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappeared Listing

Does any one know what happened to this listing ?HERMES PARIS MADE IN FRANCE HAND BAG 13'LONG 9 HIGH 7WIDE AT BOTTOM #165030148094I was bidding on it the night before, the listing was suppose to end on 8/26 at 9am then it disappeared. Is this a fraud...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller fraud

I purchased a warranty from square trade and paid for it but never received item and seller won't respond but I feel ebay should not allow sellers to steal your money and ebay's answer is it's not covered by purchase protection which is like a licens...

Unresponsive Seller

I'm unable to each a seller, but I'd like to purchase a HTF item and don't want to miss out. Advice?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

FALSE ALLEGATIONS

I have been a loyal Ebay customer for several years and just yesterday I received a message saying my account was permanently suspended. I was in shock because the only thing I've done on Ebay was purchase items which to my knowledge is what Ebay is ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Strange seller message

Hi, I have a question about a message I had regarding two sweatshirts I bought today. I bought two since they were a great deal and then later got this message: “hithank you for your orderso sorry to let you know that this price we make mistakeit is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scary eBay app glitch

Has anyone in this group ever have a bid placed on an item that they were watching which you didn’t place? I was watching a listing that was scheduled to end in an hour so laid my iPhone down and fixed dinner. When I returned to my phone there was a ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors