Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Card asking not to open a case??

I ordered two rugs and paid $107 dollars for them and I got a small envelope in the mail today with a thank you card inside asking me not to open a refund case and to fill out the card for a refund and send back instead....what???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

spoof Ebay scam

I just got scammed for $1400. Thought I was dealing with Ebay because, I saw an ad on MarketPlace (Facebook) and was contacted by email with fake Ebay Invoice to pay for purchase. I paid with gift cards. One day later I was contacted again and ask to...

How do I cancel a cancelation?

Hi,To make a long story short, I changed my mind about canceling an order I made. I contacted the seller and they said I would have to cancel the request on my end. I looked all over the order details and cancelation details and I can't seem to find ...

Need complete purchase history for police report

All of my jewelry was stolen, and in order to file a police report, I need proof of ownership and pictures ( I should have taken precautions like these before, but you just never think anything like this will happen to you),and I can't find my purcha...

BFE USPS Scam

I had recently purchased a computer component (a large one, at that) from a seller that I thought was a small business in Florida. They had positive reviews. However, upon further inspect, it turned out that they had multiple (not just one or two, bu...

Resolved! Sales tax

I agreed to purchase an article of clothing from an ebay seller. I live in Minnesota. Minnesota has NO SALES TAX on clothing. However, when I go to checkout, sales tax is included in the total, which I am being asked to pay. How can I pay the proper ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay PR / Customer Relations email?

Hi I am an Asian-American ebay frequent shopper living in the United States, I have a 4-year old little brother who is mixed Filipino/Japanese his name is Alex he also has Aspergers. Ever since the pandemic he hasn't been able to travel to Asia (Japa...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

i did not receive my buy

i did't received, woud you plese send me the lelephone from usa border office i think is larede tx.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay wallet

Is there a way you can get eBay bucks added to your account digitally without the need of a card ?.

State of Texas Taxes

Does Ebay charge taxes on a Texas resident when purchasing silver or gold coins or bullion? If so, Texas doesn't so why does Ebay?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors