Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Facebook Marketplace

I received an offer to buy a riding mower with a pre-purchase money back guarantee. I want to make sure it's legit. The seller says the item is being shipped and managed by ebay motors...legit or scam?

Cannot add to cart

Hi, I'm using the android app. I cannot add items to cart. I only have buy it now and add to watch list options. There is nothing in my cart (so 100 item limit doesn't apply). I contacted the seller and he confirms he has not blocked me. I tried othe...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Modify saved searches

Now that Ebay has screwed up my saved searches I am wondering how do I change my saved searches?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Reluctant sellers

Has anyone purchased or won an auction for way less than you thought it would cost? You knew you got a bargain and paid immediately. Then the seller has a delay. Then an excuse. Then another delay. Then you do what you didn't want to do and contact e...

User avatar by Scout
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback

How do you leave feedback for an item that was cancelled by the seller because it sold to cheap? Thank You

Previous post

Yesterday I left a lengthy post about what I see as problems with sellers and eBay in general, but eBay has deleted or hidden it from view. I guess they can't handle criticism and need to censor anyone who speaks the truth.

Cars

How does buying a car on eBay work?

Feedback missing

I had positive feedback left by a seller. The seller then left eBay and deleted their account. If someone deletes their account, does the positive feedback they left for me also get deleted? I ask because I was looking through my feedback, trying to ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

list of my vehicles

When I log on to ebay it no longer shows a list of my vehicles above the sales listings. It is very vexing and difficult to go to "MY Garage" for each and every vehicle to check for newly listed items. What is going on and how do I get it back to the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying 2 find a seller

Trying to find a sportscards seller by name eddie.myers.790 or ed.myers.790

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller more than doubled shipping fee after accepting my offer

A seller listed an item at $25.00 + $5.80 shipping + tax. The total would be $30.80 + tax. They also allowed buyers to 'Make Offer'. I offered $20.00 + $5.80 shipping + tax. The total would be $25.80 + tax. The seller accepted my offer. The seller se...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancel purchase not yet paid for

I made a bid error on an item and won the item. I tried to cancel the bid after one hour and did not qualify. I sent the seller three messages asking to cancel the purchase due to my bid error. The item cannot be shipped until after I pay for the ite...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors