Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ITAR warning, how do we educate Ebay?

The Lawyers here at Ebay are mis-appling Federal law. They attach an ITAR warning on Scopes. Scopes are not gun parts. They are accessories. They are specially exempted from they regulation as they are not required in the operation of discharging a f...

Resolved! Incorrect Sales Tax in Florida for Coins and Currency

First things first: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Sales-Tax-on-legal-tender-coins-currency-and-bullion/td-p/32556816Florida: U.S. coins and currency are exempt. Bullion over $500 is exempt.American Silver Eagles are US Coins/currency and...

What time specifically does a winning bid expire if not paid?

I asked a seller if they could combine shipping for their items, and they said yes, just to message them which items. I bid on two of their items and won, and wanted to get these on top of two buy-it-now items combined. eBay says I have until August ...

Scam

Make sure that you don’t buy anything that a seller is contacting you to give you a better offer it’s usually a scam you get nothing for free buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buying

HellooWent to buy the best item through auction can you help?Thank you.

Return shipping

I ordered a light for motorcycle and put my year and model in and and it said it fits but when i got it it don't fit. The seller won't paY return shipping. I think he should pay the return shipping Larry

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

**bleep**

You guys seriously need a phone center where we can talk to somebody putting us through the endless loop of bull**bleep** only frustrates and angers your customer base.

Ripped Off by eBay

Authenticator's lost or stole my item and I have not been able to get a refund! I made offers to a Seller on 2 different listings. She countered using eBay messages, and I accepted and paid. Then, for some reason, she combined both listings into one ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors