Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don’t want eBay Authenticator??

Is there anyway to buy something without having it sent to eBay? I refuse to support that service. I do not want eBay touching anything I purchase Iv never been able to get an answer from eBay. They hang up on me when I ask over the phone.

ITEM PAID, EMAIL VERIFICATION, BUT IS NOT SHOWING ON PURCHASES

PURCHASED ITEM, NO VERIFICATION UNTIL THE SELLER MESSAGED AND SAID THT IT WOULD BE LATE. NO PURCHASE HISTORY TO GET MONEY REFUNDED. TRIED TO CONTACT SELLER AND RECEIVED NOTIFICATION THAT THEY WONT BE AROUND FOR 15 DAYS. NO HELP TOPIC IN EBAY OR PHONE...

Price Gouging on shipping costs

Hello everyone. I just ran into a seller that price gouges on the shipping charges. I asked the seller to cancel my bids. On a single U.S. nickel, the seller wants to charge almost $900 to ship this item. Please don't be like I was this morning. Just...

Refund issues

I made an accidental purchase on something on eBay. And got IDed for it. So I went to see if I could get a refund but apparently the buyer was receiving to many messages. So I couldn't contact him, and support were being useless. So now I have made a...

Name for Signature Confirmation?

Hey everyone, would appreciate your advice on a potential red flag. Seller just messaged me, noting that a "signature with the name on the order" would be required. But the listing did not mention that. And based on a quick search, eBay only requires...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Feedback "rules"?

It seems like common sense to me but apparently, eBay should put in place some 'rules' before a buyer can leave negative feedback. Common sense would say if the buyer has an issue with a product (such as over-the-counter flea medication) once they ha...

Not receiving payment confirmation

I have purchased kavo intrasurge500 implant motor the amount has been deducted from the credit card but yet still they are showing payment pending help me out sir

Provide or request an invoice

I purchased 4 separate items from a seller which are listed with the condition that each additional item has free shipping. I paid for the items and the realized that I screwed up because I forgot to add a 5th item. At one time there was a feature (a...

General

Is the seller  picks legit or fake?

My Negative feedback was removed from a seller

I purchased a large item that was supposed to be located in the US, however this seller is clearly from China, now that I have looked into it. I had purchased other large items from other sellers, and all were delivered when they were expected some e...

Ebay fake tracking number, ebay and paypal is not willing to horner the money back guarantee

Bought an item on ebay, shows shipping from Solkovia, fine; But the next day, the tracking got updated and it shows it is already delivered to my city, however I never got anything; It is clearly a fake tracking fraud, I contacted UPS, and got the wr...

Fake Willow Figurines

I purchased a willow tree zampognaro shepherd with bagpipe from seller. It is out of China. The figurine is not a legit willow tree. I noticed in the comments just now that others stated the same complaint. It came last week but is not showing up on ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors