Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot see item purchase history?

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I THOUGHT there was a way to see all the times an item sold in the same manner that we can currently view bids:But instead of showing you the bid amount it would only list list the date it was sold, mask thei...

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 7.44.38 PM.png

Fraud seller

this Seller looks like a SCAM or FRAUD1-two days ago i ordered this phone and i read the description that day it has 30 days Return, now i see that on my purchase list its written no return! i clicked on contact seller, But this seller is not on eBay...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with seller

I am having problems with a seller.They are selling something that says free shipping but yet there is a charge for the shipping.So, I email them to ask them if it is actually free shipping and they respond back to says that there is.Then, I noticed ...

Purchase history dashboard

Some time ago, ebay changed the way of displaying the data in Purchase History. In the current view the Item number does not appear. Can I customize my view or go back to the previous view so that data appears in the Purchase History panel without ha...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback

Hi ..when Leaving a comment in Feedback , do u we have to upload a photo now? It wont let me continue without loading a photo. I'm not going leave any feedback if I now to take the time to upload a photo of my markers I ordered. Makes no sense. Anyon...

Tracking number provided shows delivered but to another address with same zipcode.

I recently purchased something on Ebay and the seller provided a Fedex tracking number. The tracking number showed that the package have been delivered. My order never showed up. I contacted the seller and no response. So I contacted FedEx and their ...

buying a car on facebook market place thru Ebay

I've already been told my dream car for 1,000$ off Facebook Market Place purchased via EBAY with 5 200.00$ gift cards was a scam just minutes before I put the money on the cards. My question is, has anyone else received this email address in a simila...

can't make bids

I just creaed my account but can't make bids,I have this Alert when trying to make a bid: AlertTo help protect your eBay account, we sometimes limit the amount of items that can be bid on or purchased by a single account. However, you may be able to ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

message error

i get a Message Error saying I reached the limit on messages I can send in a day and that I can send more tomorrow,(Trading 20958) is at the end. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it. I haven't sent messages with my phone today either. ...

How to get refund after seller uses fake tracking number?

Hi all, I made my first eBay purchase and it turned out to be a scam. Seller used a fake tracking number that shows my item has been delivered. I had tried opening a claim but it was closed by eBay because of inactivity - I couldn’t respond due to a ...

Item not as described - what about plan?

I bought tv from a seller with 72% good reviews, so yeah, I know my fault. Tv came just not the one I ordered. I ordered smart tv, got completely normal tv, no way I can connect this **bleep** to internet - not saying that its refurbished not new and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors