Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My buyer says they can't bid on my item

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LaGuardia-HS-Graduation-2-extra-tickets/173938987952here's my item, and I cleared all buyer requirement but people still can't bid it, BTW I can't find my item through searching either...does anyone know what's going on?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad Seller

After seller canceled the order for my winning bid, I contacted Ebay to find out if I was allowed to post feedback regarding the transaction and Ebay said i was allowed to do so. Ebay provided instructions to me while I was on the phone on how to pos...

Seller canceled order after I was awarded winning bid

After seller canceled the order for my winning bid, I contacted Ebay to find out if I was allowed to post feedback regarding the transaction and Ebay said i was allowed to do so. Ebay provided instructions to me while I was on the phone on how to pos...

Can’t leave feedback for seller

It won’t let me leave feedback for aseller. It tells me that maybe I already did or I waited too long.neither is true! What is happening?

Order

Hello Sir, I forgot to use this coupon :PCNSMZDM0619 for item 382983535244. So could you help to return the discount? Thanks

am new to this

i live in australia am new to this how thus Australia dollars currency work to buy Nvidia shield

Scammer "pro", PayPal clueless

Everyone buying check sellers feedback, items for sale, items sold.... everything, not just their score, it will save you headaches.A few weeks ago I sold something that my buyer was having problems paying for, and a call to Ebay CS confirmed to me, ...

SCAM

BEWARE EMPTY PACKAGE SCAM! used stolen credit card information to purchase a nearly $400 product from their own ebay site and then mailed an empty package through the USPS with a Tracking ID# to 'prove' the product was received. This is grand larceny...

eBay commits tax fraud against Washington consumers

Washington State Law requires internet retailers to charge sales tax at the same rate as your local tax rate. For residents of unincorporated Snohomish County, this rate is 7.8%. eBay charges all Washington residents 10.4% - the highest rate in WA. T...

Possible Shill/Reseve Bidding?

So I finished 2nd in an auction on Saturday, but received a 2nd chance offer for the auction this morning. The high bidder bid a day before myself, so when I didn't win, I thought nothing of it. Just figured they bid high and relatively early to ensu...

Car scams

Scammers are very good at their trade. Beware of anyone wanting payment involving EBay cards. I was sent an “invoice” from eBay motors that looked very official. But, I became sceptical when payment involved purchasing eBay cards. I called the custom...

Tested Jewelry from India claiming 925 sterling ... No silver content found

Just a warning to everyone that jewelry from India sellers claiming their items are 925 silver are not. Ebay does not do nothing to these sellers who have multiple negatives. Ebay does nothing to these people, I guess ebay is just happy to collect th...

A trend with sellers who never ship despite immediate payment? What don't I see??

I recently bought a handheld GPS that averages around $200 for $140 based on the sellers counter-offer on a best-offer listing. The seller had enough positive feedback for me to go ahead with the deal. I gave the seller 14 whole days and they never e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Phone not discovered to be financed until "Not eligible for eBay Money Back Guarantee"

It was wiped, it worked, only to discover previous owner owed almost $300 to T Mobile, and IMEI will be blacklisted soon. T Mobile won't help even though it was postpaid and if I ran the world it would be incumbent on them to debt collect and punish ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors