Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to buy anything on Ebay or attach cc to paypal accounts.

So about a week ago I bought a phone with my credit card the payment went through immediately. ABout an hour later I tried to buy another item and I was getting an error saying unable to process payment choose a different option so I had my sister tr...

Feedback issue

I purchased an item at the end of 2019. As I had an issue with the item, I did not give feedback right away. Now it will not let me leave any feedback. How do I leave feedback for this person?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking # (in purchase history) CHANGED after about a month.

Any idea why eBay would change the tracking number in my purchase history?Any idea why it would change to a wrong number? Relevant Info:Payment date Sunday, Jan 5, 2020Tracking Info from new changed #Jan 31, 2020 11:00pm Ready for pick-upJan 7, 2020 ...

Seller Retaliation for leaving a negative

It is amazing how many people say how "feedback is voluntary," yet they take it personal if they get a negative. Nobody really wants a neg and hate leaving one, and often it is over a misunderstanding. I offered one seller I left a negative for becau...

Bought an item. Incorrect and took over a week to get

Well i purchased an item and it took over a week to get. After I got the item it was incorrect. I told the seller in a message what I wanted since there were multiple choice. Sent me wrong parts, and now I can't even leave a negative feed back for th...

Pay additional shipping or accept a cancel

I've been buying on eBay since 1998. I'm sure I've had a few less than perfect experiences along the way, but have only ever left 1 negative feedback for a buyer who was collecting money on items and buying the items elsewhere with stolen credit card...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay is horrible now, I will never use again. Anyone else had enough of this service?

I have had so many bad experiences with ebay lately. When I sell something and the buyer does not pay it is a horrible long process to relist the item to make sure I do not have to pay listing fees twice and it seems there are more and more non payme...

Resolved! Links on Sellers Auctions not working?

I have been having problems with the links on Sellers auctions not working sometimes. It is getting really old. I try to view Sellers other items for sale via their link and Ebay will not allow to click on the link. And its not just that link either....

• 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Seller has been removed from eBay

I recently purchased an item from a seller who has now been removed from eBay my package was sent before he was removed am I in trouble or will I get my package

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Your name here......

Bought a kayak cart. Got a message. item shipped. Address is correct. But. Someone else's name. Requested they change the name but it's too late. Already shipped. Gave me a ups tracking number ETA 2/7/2020 Does this sound funny to anyone else?

Resolved! Something new

"You authorized a transaction to eBay. Money won't leave your account until eBay processes your order." Started getting these emails from PayPal recently. Is there another new rule I don't know about?

How easy is it for you to leave Negative Feedback?

How easy is it for you to leave Negative Feedback? For me it very difficult to leave negative feedback. I would only consider leaving negative feedback if an act was proven to be willful, or a personal attack.

Buy it now - Different link in description?

Item doesn’t have buy it now on the eBay page, but there is a link in the description to do so. Is this legit? They have a few of what I’m looking for at the same link and the seller has a high rating, just seems sketchy to me.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller delays shipment by 3 weeks, could i get scammed ?

The seller has delayed the shipment of 8 hard drives by 3 weeks so far and has offered me one drive more for waiting and some excuses. I don't mind waiting but I'm wondering if there is a way i can get scammed?like maybe I can get refunded only after...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coupons a Complete Scam

I get emails from ebay addressing me with coupons that can never be used. I have contacted ebay and they have not answered ONCE. I have posted in this forum and got an boiler plate answer that said nothing really and just added more confusion, then t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors