Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

Hello ebay still waiting for my refund since the 5th October what is going on so stressful will you let me know no goods no refund

ebay sucks

i reported a guy who is a fraud and is scamming more then one person and ebay has not yet take any action on it ebay allows all kinds of fraud as well they dont even have a costumer service phone number this guy i reported has stole my money and it w...

Buyer Protection for Local Pickup Computer Monitor/TV

Hello, I want to bid on a PC monitor that is local pickup only. The item says that it is new in box, but the seller has no ratings yet. If I win the item (I'll make sure to pay with PayPal) and go to pick it up, how much of an inspection can I do? Ho...

Removed item after I paid for it help

so I bought an electronic item off eBay and the same day I did so and paid it has been removed from listing and I can't get in touch with the seller because of the removal what do I do. If I wait till the estimated delivery date and it hasn't arrived...

Resolved! Recourse when seller reports false tracking no., does not ship, asks for addition shipment fee

Hello. Can anyone advise, what recourse does a buyer have, when the seller:- reports a false tracking number to EBay, making the item appear "shipped" (my case: ETA by January at the latest, it is currently November) - upon asking, admits to not havi...

Seller not willing to ship auctioned article

Hi,over last week I won 3 auctions which were thereafter canceled by the seller as "not available or damaged". One of the sellers wrote me the item had been damaged by his dog but refused to send me a photo of the damaged item Is there any way I can ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bluetooth earbud batteries

I bought a pair of bluetooth earbuds that came with a 12month warranty. The battery in one earbud died after aabout 5 weeks and the battery in the second one died a few weeks later. Seller refuses any refund stating that batteries are not covered und...

Buying a product

Please help. I am trying to buy a product and PayPal keeps saying "Your card has been declined. Try again later" and "This card can't be used for this transaction." I go to the **bleep** automated bot and type everything on the card in and it says "Y...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Lying seller cheat and constantly bothering

Awful seller. Didn't receive product or refund...which was promised...keeps going back and fourth after sending pictures and have proof...now I'm just **bleep** off...took WEEKS BUT STILL DID NOT RECEIVE

Resolved! Seller says I need to cancel an order "per eBay"?

I purchased an item over the weekend which, admittedly, appeared to be mispriced. They sent me a message today indicating I needed to cancel my order, because: ...a system related error on eBay occurred relating to our product listings generating inc...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors