Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller is a FRAUD-Violates Listing Policy-Misleads Buyers-SCAMS

I recently purchased from seller 6 Sterilite cases that they listed and described as 6 for $20.15. I was disappointed and angered when they mailed only 1 case! When I re-Checked their auction...surprise!...they “updated” the listing and changed it to...

Not letting me send Payments

Hello, I have tried to pay for one of my purchases but every time I try to pay it doesn’t go through and also deletes my cards on file. I asked the seller and he said it must be something on your end? Please advise!

cancel order

i no longer want what i previously ordered, could i be refunded, it hasn’t been shipped yet  

BD8CC66E-4B0F-4823-8D15-7861E69F05E1.jpeg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filter option for new users and Paypal option

There should be an added filter option, to sort out every offer, that doesn‘t support Paypal. And in the best case also an option to highlight any offers from users, that just registered. I think it’s safe to say, that no one here wants to get scamme...

Cannot view my purchases on the app

This is so aggravating, I cannot view any of my purchases on the app, I have to log in on Classic site to view them which is aggravating and time consuming. I’ve rebooted, removed app and re-downloaded and NO resolution!! Anyone else experiencing thi...

Well this was an experience

This is a clear deceptive practice. I had two items at check out. A ps5 console warranty and a ps5 console purchased together at checkout. The warranty went through from another seller and the ps5 (which always says last one)from another. I received ...

Resolved! Viewing a item

Greetings! My question is a little weired (sorry for my limited englih) I have two diferent ways of seeing the same item: A " summarized version" with a short link https://www.ebay.com/p/76948121 and a " complete version"v with all info and the "comp...

eBay restricting my purchase

Can you get someone to contact me , eBay have sent back the gas to America I need to use in the nail gun I bought of eBay Uk imported From America ,it has cost me £330 the gun is now useless , I will need this sorting out I just need the caps of the ...

Pardon Our Interruption... we think you're a bot...

I am unable to browse for a CPU because I keep getting this message after I set all my search preferences(Buy it now, US only, used condition, socket type) then click list view. Pardon Our Interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about you...

I was scammed money has been stolen from me I am very angry

I called this number because I had problems with your app trying to purchase two items A DVD set and a backpack under $100 After calling this number my account is now empty I was told that I did not spend any money or money come out of my account now...

SCAMMERS

Watch out for scammers again. They ring you with a recording saying someone who is unauthorised has gotten into your eBay account and bought $299.99 worth of gift cards. I was suss and as soon as I asked the Indian for his number so I know it’s not a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors