Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hey ebay...dishonest sellers who's reviews only reflect their own purchases is ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!

I am a serious coin collector who's involved in the biggest online coin communities and we constantly trade information about counterfeit coin/currency listings on ebay and elsewhere and we diligently report these intentionally fraudulent sellers to ...

How Long Should a Seller Take to Refund a Buyer?

Can someone tell me how long it should take before a seller should refund me for an item that does not work? And also if someone can explain what the seller means by these responses to my emails. I had emailed her on Jan 5 to tell her the game was no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund for digital download

I bought software as digital download and not only does it not work but program website states"DO NOT place order on any other website like eBay, iOffer, dvd95copy, dvdfab6.com, dvdfabs.com, free2dvd.com, tarzanmedia.com, and dvdfabnet.com etc. The o...

Seller keeps harrasing me! EBAY Do Something!!

EBAY Please help out your buyers also. I'm both! I'm a great seller and buyer. Why is a seller harassing me?! I paid them to send my items and they screwed me over.. they sent me one of 12 items and they are saying that they refunded me money that th...

Follow up

I am sick and tired every time I look at something you send an email wanting to know if I want to buy it. For goodness sake don’t follow up with an email if I wanted it I would buy it. If this persists I might just drop Ebay and buy from another sour...

Refund

The seller made a mistake and refunded me back my money, why I don’t see it back on my card I purchased it with???

Won’t let me link my PayPal account to my eBay

I have got a new phone so logged into both eBay and PayPal but eBay won’t let my paypal account be a means of payment. It says only via the payment screen you can use PayPal. This is ridiculous as when I try to buy something the PayPal just keeps sen...

Won’t stay logged in to PayPal

Every time I make a purchase on eBay it asks me to login to PayPal even though I click keep me logged in every time this happens. What’s the problem?

I had bought stuff and then once I created an account it deleted the stuff I bought so I can’t go check on it and where it’s at

Payment issue

can’t pay because of some “maximum permitted order cost exceeded”. What does it mean??  

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment issue

My payments will not go through when I’m trying to pay for items. This is a becoming a common Issue now. Please fix this .

Unethical Seller Please Help

I bought an expensive basketball card on December 14, 2020. I paid immediately (about $12,000 before tax). Seller shipped the card within a day or two of the purchase. On January 4th tracking showed the card was at a nearby post office (yes, it took ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Country of origin/manufacture

Purchased & never received last year a UV wand after many excuses cancelled purchase China made Just now purchase motorcycle turn signal seller has US stock advertised on the add again they advise delivery delays so 1) delivery delays ? 2) misleading...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My item

I haven’t received my item and eBay is saying that it’s been delivered.. could you please tell me why this is

My card

I bought a card an try loading it shows no active balance on it why ? 

Most Marked as Helpful Authors