Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

False tracking number provided by seller.

This seller, provided me a false tracking number according to UPS. The package was sent to a different name and address, from AMAZON, no less. Ebay ruled in his favor because he showed tracking info... without the details! I have escalated the case, ...

Late orders and duplicate item not ordered

I've been waiting for seasons 4 and 5 of Lost, and both are late by over a week. At the same time, I just got a second copy of season 3 of Lost, which I didnt order. I want to know that seasons 4 and 5 of Lost are still coming.

eBay coupon not accepted.

I purchased an item which had an eBay coupon discount. I followed the instructions religiously, but I couldn't redeem it. Contacting a warm body on eBay is near to impossible. Any suggestions?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

THANK YOU Ebay sellers!

I hope you know how "essential" you all have been during this crazy time. I didn't realise how important shopping was until I couldn't do it anymore! LOL You all have managed getting items out during quarantines, tracking items in the post, and servi...

Resolved! earned badges

My account is 7 years old, but my anniversary has not been activated. What is the reason?

111111111.jpg

“Item Will Not Ship To You”

I’ve been getting a lot of offers from sellers on some of the items I have on my watchlist. In the listings, these items all ship to my address for free or a fee. But in the offers I receive, it says “This item will not ship to you”. What does that m...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to appeal a case with eBay as a buyer

How can I appeal a case with bays decision. I haven't received all the items I ordered and the seller admits it. Im going to be out $500 and time is running out for me to appeal this case. I can't find any link or contact info to appeal this case.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors