cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchlist deleting

I am having an issue and want to see if anyone else is having the same issue. I move items from my watchlist (the one ebay has as default) to another list that I created. I went back to the original watchlist and delete these items. It not only deletes the items from the watchlist, but also from my other list. This has never happened before. I contacted ebay and they said they would look into it. I do a ton of business on ebay and this is making things very difficult. I know I can individually add items to my other lists, but I use the watchlist all the time. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Watchlist deleting

I am having this same issue. I noticed their is a pop up saying that item is deleted from all lists. I hope this wasn't an "enhancement." Why would we want to delete it from all lists?!?!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Watchlist deleting

Having the same problem it is driving me nuts because i like to sort out all stuff i am watching the default list is just now a total cluster.  I hope they fix this soon.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Watchlist deleting

Others have noticed this, and eBay has been notified.

More here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Watched-items-in-custom-lists-get-deleted...

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Watchlist deleting

As a workaround, first try opening each item you want to delete in a new browser tab. While those tabs are still open, delete all those items from your Watch List.

Once that is done, add each item to a new list from the listing.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Watchlist deleting

I'm having the same issue. It's maddening 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Watchlist deleting

Same problem. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply