cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unethical seller and Liar seller

This is a shameless seller. The quality of the product has serious problems. When I asked for a return, the seller asked me to take a photo, I sent it to the seller, and secondly, let me return it. I returned the operation. Later, the seller told me that you canceled it. Return, operation replacement, I cancel the return of the operation, and now this junk product has been retired. The system no longer supports returns, junk products, shameless sellers.webwxgetmsgimg (2).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg (3).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg (4).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg (5).jpg

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Unethical seller and Liar seller

Of course, unless the seller is the manufacturer or is selling items that have been the subject of a safety recall, I don't think that you can really blame the seller for the quality of the product.  Quite often, if one is shopping for low cost replacement parts, low quality must figure into the equation.

Frankly, if the item is not as described, including not functioning as it is suppose to do, your should always request a return using the appropriate not as described reason.  The seller is then required to pay the return shipping.  

It is not required that you furnish the seller with photographs and I'm wondering if in taking the item apart to obtain the photos didn't hurt any case more than it helped.  I'm afraid that your cancelling the return request may have doomed any MBG case you may have had.  Perhaps you can file one with PayPal if you paid through them.

In the future, I recommend that you vet your sellers better and always remember that while everyone wants to pay the least they can for what they want, you get pretty much what you pay for. 

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 2 of 2
latest reply