cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking states item is delivered.

I bought an item from France. Seller provided tracking for the package. According to tracking it was sent on a Tuesday and delivered 2 day later on Thursday. Pretty fast from France to The Netherlands 

problem is: it wasn’t delivered. 

because it has only been a few day I won’t open a case yet. But can I open a case when tracking states it is delivered?

It was shipped registered and insured, so a signature is needed. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Here in the states:

Some shipments are marked as delivered and then actually delivered a day or two later. It happens...

If you are a victim of the fake tracking scam, here in the states, recipient has to get proof from the carrier that the shipment was indeed delivered to another address to stand a chance in a Item Not Received case in which the shipment shows as delivered. This would be thru an appeal.

If the shipment was stolen from your delivery spot, you are SOL. 

Posting ID
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@stray_cat25,

You have posted your problem on the U.S. based ebay site's community (ebay.com)  When you joined there was not yet an ebay Netherlands site, so you probably signed up on one of the European sites.  You should post your problem on your home site's community where people might have experience in dealing with an international fake tracking number fraud issue.  Something we do not have much experience with in the U.S..

Since the tracking number showed delivery two days after the item was sent from France,  you should try to find out when the shipping label with that tracking number was actually bought. My guess is the label was purchased even before you bought the item.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks all, problem is solved. Item has arrived. A couple of days later than tracking stated it was delivered, but I got it. 

thanks for your replies

Message 4 of 4
latest reply