cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking numbers not shown on Purchase History or Summary Pages

All of a sudden the tracking numbers are no longer showing on the Purchase history or Summary pages. This is very annoying since I buy a lot of the same item and it is a pain to match the purchase without the tracking number.

Is there a trick to getting them back or a way to export the purchase history with the tracking for easy access?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't know why they did that but there are definitely some people upset about it.  The tracking number is available in the order details but that doesn't help if you are looking for the transaction solely on the tracking number.  

Here is another thread about this.  There is a work around suggestion in post 15.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/hidden-tracking-numbers/m-p/33816629

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks I will check that out.

Many times I order 10+ items in a day with 4-5 of the same item all from different sellers and since most don't include a packing list it makes it really difficult to match up.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ebay has definitely gone to **bleep**, removing the most useful information from the order history page is just plain **bleep**ation. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply