cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The seller does not respond to me on the third day

I won the pants at auction,I have been writing to the seller for three days and he does not answer.

Another size is written in the description of the pants, another size is written on the top,

Totally different sizes are written,I took pictures,

I will not transfer the amount until the seller answers me,I will not give you any money until you write to me
Help me help me

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

please do not pay for them until you can get the question of the size answered.Its much better to figure out if you really want then or not.It can be frustrating waiting on slow responders. Some will say you should have asked the question 1st before winning but there is only so much you can figure out if people do not get back to you.

I cant figure out why a seller would not respond quicker,you would think they are eager to get paid

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

That issue should have been settled BEFORE you bid or bought.

If you can't get this thrashed out by messaging the seller, then you need to ask the seller to cancel.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@1tuna wrote:

please do not pay for them until you can get the question of the size answered.Its much better to figure out if you really want then or not.It can be frustrating waiting on slow responders. Some will say you should have asked the question 1st before winning but there is only so much you can figure out if people do not get back to you.

I cant figure out why a seller would not respond quicker,you would think they are eager to get paid

Actually, that is somewhat bad advice, in my opinion.  Failure to pay open the OP up to a UID. 

Sellers are not required to respond to messages under eBay rules although I believe it is good to do so.  The time to ask questions is prior to placing one's bid.  At least then if you receive no reply you can simply refrain from bidding.

Your options, if the seller files a UID are limited to pay up or not pay up and receive a strike on your account.  If you pay, you can file a return request under the MBG if the item, upon arrival, doesn't match the description.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Some people prefer to avoid & ignore problems or unpleasantness, hoping  the passage of time will be the best solution.

Some people will not willingly admit to making an error or wrongdoing.

Your seller may understandably be unable to respond to your inquiry at the present time

Message 5 of 5
latest reply