cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still selling item on ebay.

The seller never sent the item. Got my money back from eBay, but the seller still selling the same item as of today. Called eBay told me to send a complaint.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is the eBay community board -- not where you should be sending your complaint.

On the listing for the item for which you are concerned, scroll down until you see "Report this item," on the right side of the screen.  Than follow the instructions.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Maybe the seller saw the unfair feedback you left for the other seller and decided not to ship to you.

You were refunded.

The seller is allowed to relist or sell another identical one.

eBay can't  force buyers to pay or sellers to ship after getting paid.

You should move on. eBay knows you were refunded.  The seller earned a defect on their account when they canceled and refunded. eBay doesn't  care if they relisted it. They want sellers to list and relist

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Complaining to ebay will result in nothing.   The seller chose to not ship the item. Nothing can be done. Eventually if he does it enough times and cancels with the reason not in stock, then , he/she is penalized.  Find your item elsewhere. That seller is no good.  Why should he get your hard earned money?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Have to remember buyers and sellers can read your negative feedback. I have had a few bad buys but sometimes it's best not to leave any feedback. And if you get a refund...there's no need to leave negative feedback.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply