cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Advice On Item/Listing

This is asking for opinions, not naming or shaming.  Honest, straight question.

Looking at this listing, what would be your opinion.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wardley-Pond-Flake-Food-With-Whole-Shrimp-BULK-48-Oz-8-X-6-Oz/112784553397?...

It's a case lot where most sellers only offer individual canisters.  Most likely an offshore seller considering the Item Location.  I don't care so much about that, but I'm wondering if anyone thinks this is a dropshipper using another retailer.  I have checked 'that' site and I don't see the case lot there.

My former local store source for this item is closed and it doesn't appear on their website in any form any more.  I'd like to buy enough to have on hand in case the manufacturer is discountinuing it.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Well......someone left feedback saying “thanks amazon”.....:.looks like a dropshipper to me & I would guess they use multiple sources.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Bingo. I thought the same thing.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I found several sites that have this item available in bulk, FYI.

The seller's listing says:

Rest assured that your product will come intact and in factory packaging. All orders come with receipt of purchase and warranty if applicable. we source only from manufacturers and distributors themselves, no third parties!

There are a lot of FB comments about canceled orders, wrong item shipped, etc. If it's not a drop-shipper then it's a seller with poor inventory management.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Wmt has it for $46.48 w/$6.95 shipping from a US seller who uses Fedex

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@chrysylys,

I'd have bought from the seller, if I hadn't seen the Wally World price that was posted.  In going through the seller's listings I see some items have fast delivery and others longer times, so the seller may stock some things and product source others.  Only 24 negs out of  almost 10K FB, and a 99.7% rating plus the MBG, I'd buy from them. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I figured something was fishy, but I just couldn't get a line on it.

Oh well.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Item location says US

Seller is based out of South Korea.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply