cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See all my purchase history on eBay ?.

Hello

How can I see a purchase history here on eBay further back in time than the last 6 months ?.

Doesn't seem to be able to view my purchase history as far back as I could have done a few months ago.
Do you have a solution for me with this problem ?.

Best regards

Benni K

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Click on "My eBay" at the upper right corner.

Then click on "Purchase History".  You are offered choices of "Last 60 days," "2022," "2021" and "2020."

Beyond that, you are SOL.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

My eBay: Purchase History only goes back for the current and two prior calendar years.  The default is to show the last 60 days, other than that you need to choose which calendar year to view  (at top right under the Search your orders box:    "See orders from:  Last 60 Days", click the down arrow to get a menu to select 2022, 2021, or 2020).

You can make a special request for a report of your purchases (and/or sales and/or lots of other information) for a specified time period back to the creation or your account (and possibly any guest transactions if you provide the right data): https://www.ebay.com/help/account/requesting-personal-data/requesting-personal-data?id=5089&st=12&po...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

that doesnt work.....only shows recent purchases

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@woolley45  See reply #3

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

where is my prada balm

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@berhafste_0 wrote:

Hello

How can I see a purchase history here on eBay further back in time than the last 6 months ?.

Doesn't seem to be able to view my purchase history as far back as I could have done a few months ago.
Do you have a solution for me with this problem ?.

Best regards

Benni K

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply