cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puerto Rico shipping with 0 feedback

Im a little concerned, had an item sell for a little over $30, the buyer's account was made in 2018 and has 0 feedback out of Puerto Rico. They paid immediately . Should i be concerned? Any scams i should know? I havent had a zero purchaser in years.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@blankauctions   If you ship to Puerto Rico and you got paid for an item then ship it.  We've been scammed by people with a whole lot more FB then (0) ...

There have been a lot of NEW Buyers since the Pandemic from China has force quarantines ... I had a stretch of sales where 14 buyers were at or below (10) and 5 of them were (0) ... no issues ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You are legally bound to ship if you have been paid and you offer shipping to Puerto Rico.  

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@blankauctions,

As thye others have said, since you were paid you have to ship.  It doesn't happen often, but we do see where someone created an account but seemingly never used it for a few years.  They may have made a purchase but never received feedback, or they were not able to purchase any items, because many sellers do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or any U.S. possessions/territories.  Did you actually look at their feedback profile page?  They may have received feedback over a year ago but their feedback number would revert to (0) after a year of no purchases.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

.................general reply.................

I just have to say that questions like this make me uneasy,I cant understand not wanting to ship a $30 item to PR.What exactly is the downside,the loss of an inexpensive item.

ever hear of the term"no risk no reward".....................lets just say it applies to people who use the GSP.

keep on selling

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@1tuna 

Shipping from a State (Hawaii, Colorado, So. Carolina, ect.) to Puerto Rico is NOT served by the GSP since Puerto Rico is a US territory that is a USPS domestic destination, not an international ship-to location.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I wouldn't worry... we were all '0s' once.

I've had sales during the pandemic from old accounts that were still '0s'. They finally found something to buy!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I did not mean to infer is was a GSP transaction but to point out ones ability to withstand risk is what is used for the GSP marketing.there is very little risk in shipping to PR.   its a well known fact that the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward is.My international customers keep me rolling and I am thankful for them

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 8 of 8
latest reply