cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PART ORDERED, PAID NOT SHIPPEDay to try and resolve, the seller told me that i had to cancel the

I purchased a part from gajeepparts on Oct 15, 2022. ord # 17-09219-64317. I know this has been a long time, but I just don't think I should let this go. They charged me $179.99 for the part, 39.99 for shipping and 25.30 for tax. I contacted the seller various times and was told that the item had shipped. I asked them for shipping tracking num which they did not give. they assured me several times that it was shipped and i just had to wait for it. After a long time of waiting, I went on ebay to cancel the item. The seller contacted me a told me i had to close out the cancelation before they could do anything. various conversations with the seller did not accomplish anything, I was just told that maybe the USPS had lost my item and I should talk to them. However the seller did not ever give me any tracking or shipping info. I believe that they deliberately kept delaying any action for as to reach a time limit for me to seek any other resolution. i tried to reach out to Ebay refund dept. and was told the time had lapsed. i tried to reverse the amount thru my bank, they also said the time had lapsed. This is not fair treatment to a frequent ebay buyer. I live in Puerto Rico so sometimes ebay or online buying is my only option. I hope that the community will understand my situation and provide some sort of action that i can take. I only want what I purchased. I think that's only fair.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

PART ORDERED, PAID NOT SHIPPEDay to try and resolve, the seller told me that i had to cancel the

Let it go.....

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@juto7584_ypbglooa0 

I'm sorry, but you let the seller string you along way too long for eBay or anyone else to help. When something like this happens you have to be proactive in seeking out help. Ebay has a very good Money Back Guarantee, but you only had 30 days from the last estimated delivery date to open a case. Paypal or your credit card would have covered you for six months, but that window is also long closed. You can't reasonably expect anyone to do anything 18 months later.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You had only 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery for a Claim of Not Delivered through eBay.

You had 120-180 days (policies differ from card to card) from payment for a Chargeback to your credit card.

I believe you were scammed, if only because all parcels have tracking numbers nowadays.

i tried to reverse the amount thru my bank,

Did you use a debit card rather than a credit card?
It is a bad idea to use debit or gift cards for buying online.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Well you'll are right. i just needed to reach out. i should have been more pro active I get it. 

didn't think someone on Ebay would be so deceptive.  thanks for your replies.

maybe I'll just drive by and toilet paper their tree.  haha!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Sorry, but your bank is your last chance.

There's always small claims court, but with you being in Puerto Rico, don't know how that would go.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

My go to is playing with my dollies.

VOODOO DOLLY.jpg

voodoo DOLL.jpg

Message 7 of 7
latest reply