cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order incomplete. Only option is to return?

I ordered 3 hard drives from a seller, but i'm missing one. How do i open a case for this situation? The only option i have when i open a case is "return". Seller is not responding. Do i have to wait a few days before i can open "not as described"?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Before opening a case, I'd first send the seller a cordial email letting them know you've received your order, but part was missing, and asking them to check into it. I've had that happen to me a couple of times, receiving an incomplete order, and a simple "heads up" to the sellers resolved the problem.  Both times the sellers apologized and sent the missing items out right away. If the seller won't make good, then by all means proceed with opening a case.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Depending upon how long it has been since you messaged the seller about the situation, I would probably give the seller a little time to reply.  However, you are correct in that your options are limited to requesting a return if you need to file a dispute. Be sure to file a SNAD and not an INR dispute.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@streetfighter007 wrote:

I ordered 3 hard drives from a seller, but i'm missing one. How do i open a case for this situation? The only option i have when i open a case is "return". Seller is not responding. Do i have to wait a few days before i can open "not as described"?

Message the seller and tell him/her about the missing hard drive. If they won't offer a solution, open an item not as described case. The reason being your order is missing parts/items. You don't have to wait a few days to open a case. Can be opened as soon you receive the item.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@streetfighter007 wrote:

I ordered 3 hard drives from a seller, but i'm missing one. How do i open a case for this situation? The only option i have when i open a case is "return".

Seller is not responding.

I too did not read that the seller is not responding, so you should keep contacting your seller that is not responding.

Or if these were multiples of one listing, you could start a refund request now.

INR Quantity not received of 3.jpg

Message 5 of 5
latest reply