cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking No Shipping Again and Again

Again and Again... I buy multiple orders... I pay immediately.... and no tracking... no shipping....no communications......eBay settles with me almost as soon as I file, but I'm trying to buy products that I need and not some lame excuses.  Refunds are great but product is why I bought and NOT to get a refund.  This is getting sad...TWO times now from different sellers and I ordered from a third and it's the same thing again it seems,  No Tracking, no communications about shipping.... nothing.    I'm just about done buying here I guess.  This is sad.  This is just me blowing smoke, but when someone asks me if I buy on eBay I've always been proud to say yes because I sell here too.  Now it's sad....3 dealers in a row and nothing.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I wonder how manny other buyers are having similar experiences.

Declining ebay sales are not just the result of a poor economy

Ebay really needs to wake up in 2024

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You ARE vetting your sellers prior to making your purchase, right?

Are you aware that there is actually no eBay requirement that a seller use tracking or that a seller communicate with the buyer about shipping, although it certainly makes sense to do that? 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@tdebuys,

This is the second topic you have posted on the same subject. The other one is in the link below.  If you can't remember where you posted a topic go to te upper right corner of the board pages and click on your avatar and select my profile.  On the page that opens there will be a spot down a bit on the left under your avatar where you see,  POSTS  REPLIES  any topic you have posted will be under Posts.  You can click on the Titles to be taken to the topic.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/Flag-Second-Party-Sellers-PLEASE/td-p/34202198

You are buying from too many China based sellers. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply