cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No estimated delivery date

I recently purchased 2 items from two different international sellers.  Neither one of my purchases has an estimated delivery date from ebay.  One has been marked shipped and one hasn't.  I've never seen this before and am a little concerned as one of the purchases is a $500 item.  If there is no estimated delivery date, how do I know when to expect it?  How do I know if its been lost?  How can I open an item not received case?  Am I just pure out of luck if it never shows up?  If I wait 3 months and it still doesn't come  and I try to contact ebay to open a case, will they tell me I'm outside of the money back guarantee window?  This seems really wrong to me.  I know there's a pandemic and delays, but there should still be an estimated date, even if it's 3 months out.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@nevermore_antiques_and_books wrote:

If there is no estimated delivery date, how do I know when to expect it?

Latest estimated delivery date

When we have no estimated delivery information, we consider the latest estimated delivery date to be 7 days from payment date for transactions between a buyer and seller in the same country, and 30 days from the payment date for buyers and sellers in different countries.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

go to your my ebay page find the order and click i didn't receive it and it will tellyou when you can open a case
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

On the order click I did not receive, it will lists a date, telling you the earliest you can ask eBay to step in some sellers don’t type in tracking numbers if it’s marked as shipped eBay gives it a item not received date,

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Is this something new? Have never seen a listing that didn't have an estimated delivery date.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@nevermore_antiques_and_books wrote:

If there is no estimated delivery date, how do I know when to expect it?

Latest estimated delivery date

When we have no estimated delivery information, we consider the latest estimated delivery date to be 7 days from payment date for transactions between a buyer and seller in the same country, and 30 days from the payment date for buyers and sellers in different countries.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Here is how to do it, I purchased something no tracking provided seller marked as shipped, so I clicked on item not received and it took me to page where it told me earliest I can claim item not received.

real 2.pngreal 3.png

Message 6 of 6
latest reply