cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My purchases design format

WHY changing something still working fine?? In my "book", a decent human being stay married for life. But this book is not in KGB's library.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@tzandarica wrote:

WHY changing something still working fine?? In my "book", a decent human being stay married for life. But this book is not in KGB's library.

But they sure do change over the years. What used to be charming is now irritating.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I don't see any books listed. What are you referring to, @tzandarica???

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@tzandarica wrote:

But they sure do change over the years. What used to be charming is now irritating.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Thank you, richard1rst! Thank GOD! someone with a functioning brain around here.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Is called sarcasm...Because beating the carp out of people is illegal.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

The so-called "new" format of My purchase page, is not doing any good to SELLERS! And that's because I NEVER  leave Feedback without my RECEIPT - Feedback - FIRST. Period. An honest seller, will leave a Feedback RIGHT after getting his well deserved money. In order to REWARD an honest seller, I leave my 5 Stars Feedback even BEFORE I get the item!!! This is how it works in a civilized world; a missing definition from eBay's "dictionary". Which is bad for sellers, following the basic capitalist logic: We DON'T need you, "nordstrom"; YOU need us. Remember that.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Respectfully, I have no idea what you're talking about.  

And isn't the KGB a Russian military group, kind of like the CIA in the US? 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@soh.maryl 

I thought I missed it because I've been married to the same person for 4 1/2 decades. I'm shooting for life, though... 😚

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@tzandarica wrote:

That does not mean HAPPILY married.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

What did I miss? My head is whirling.  First we are discussing an issue I don't understand, then we're talking about marriage.  

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

janet9988 missed  the Sarcasm class.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@tzandarica wrote:

The so-called "new" format of My purchase page, is not doing any good to SELLERS! And that's because I NEVER  leave Feedback without my RECEIPT - Feedback - FIRST. Period. An honest seller, will leave a Feedback RIGHT after getting his well deserved money. In order to REWARD an honest seller, I leave my 5 Stars Feedback even BEFORE I get the item!!! This is how it works in a civilized world; a missing definition from eBay's "dictionary". Which is bad for sellers, following the basic capitalist logic: We DON'T need you, "nordstrom"; YOU need us. Remember that.

Well I have to say while the OP must have made sense to the OP, I sure as hell did not get any of the above

out of ''WHY changing something still working fine?? In my "book", a decent human being stay married for life. But this book is not in KGB's library.''

Feedback is voluntary BTW

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply