cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My neutral feedback for NAD item disappeared - Why

I bought some speaker wire listed as 16Ga - but turned out to be 20Ga - not suitable.

When I got it I complained and was told to start a Return process which I did.  I sent it back and got my money back.  Fine... But what a pain.  So I left Neutral feedback that the listing was wrong. 

But now it is nowhere to be seen -- as if there never was a transaction at all.  What happened? How does this help sellers do better?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When a buyer opens a return and the seller refunds any feedback left will be removed immediately once a case closes. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

What was the exact wording you used in it?   That often holds a clue.   If the item had incorrect info on it's packaging, that would not be the seller's fault.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

The wire came in a big bag with no labels at all 🙂   Can't recall exactly what I wrote - but stuck to the facts.  There is no trace of my feedback anywhere, and no place to leave one in the purchase history of the item.

The return process asked for detailed description of the problem and photos - which I provided and which I can still see if I hunt for them.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

When a buyer opens a return and the seller refunds any feedback left will be removed immediately once a case closes. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

In addition to my previous post 

See Seller Protections 

IMG_1199.jpeg

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

That explains it!  Kind of what I thought.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Just wondering, you were made whole by the seller, I understand it was annoying, but what more could the seller have done to make you not leave the neutral?

You do not HAVE to leave any FB at all

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

seller could have sent the correct item to start.

getting a "refund" does not negate the neutrality of an experience

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I guess a lot of us feel like negative feedback should be for sellers that are jerks or who handle their mistakes very unprofessionally.

We are human and we all make mistakes and if a seller does everything right to handle their mistake the right way, many of us would not leave negative feedback for them. 

You have to ask yourself if they deserve that Mark permanently on their account. Something that could affect their ability to sell here forever.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply