cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Amazon packaged arrived.

I ordered an unbranded water dish. Ebay's algorithm put it near the top of my search with a banner that said "Great Deal." After I ordered it, the exact same one showed up $10 cheaper. Oh well, my bad for not being more thorough. Unfortunately, my item showed up via Amazon. No big. I already know I overpayed, but here's the kicker....... The water bowl is bad. My kitten can't reach the water because it onlys fills up 1/2" off the bottom. So, it has to go back, because it definately doesn't even come close to the top of the bowl like they showed in the picture.  Very dissapointing.

Well, 9 days after mailing it back through Ups and it's missing.  

UPS said it's not their problem because of the contract they have with Amazon. Amazon can't help me, and Ebay said I need to wait another 7 days just in case it might get delivered. This really sucks. What am I supposed to do. The seller would not contact Amazon for me and they just said it's pending delivery.  It's been pending for several days..... Something is obviously wrong.  

I am so frustrated with this. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

My Amazon packaged arrived.

Got to watch out for "weasel words"  just what does "Great Deal" mean ?   I know what lowest price means but that?????

Message 16 of 16
latest reply