cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misrepresentation or Me?

I just need different sets of eyes or maybe understanding.  I have put up a description from a seller.  According to this description can someone please tell me exactly what I am supposed to get with my purchase?

1/6  Scene accessories Round Bar Table + Beers Swivel Chair Seat Model

Description :

Condition: 100% New and never Played (In stock)  

Size: 1/6 scale (Fit 12" action figure ) 

Package include : 

ZY3004/ZY3005 include: only one chair as you choose (Chair can be high and low

activities, you can rotate 360 degrees.)

ZY3006 include: Transparent Round Bar *1,beer bottle * 2,canned beer bottle * 2

Head sculpt & figure & clothes are not included.

I just need to know if I am the one misreading or making the mistake.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Misrepresentation or Me?

@hig457 

Going only by the text as written, it sounds like the offer is for one chair (possibly the ZY3004 or ZY3005 part numbers refer to two separate versions, high or low style, from which you are able to choose one). Also mentioned is part number ZY3006 which consists of one bar table (round transparent), two cans of beer, and two bottles of beer. All of these are 1/6 scale, suitable for a 12" action figure.

If this is a variation listing, you may be able to choose just one chair, or just one table and the beers, or possibly some combination of multiple part numbers. If you are not sure, you should ask the seller.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Misrepresentation or Me?

I am reading it that you get the zy3006 which is the round bar and assessories and you get to choice if you want the zy3004 chair or the zy3005 chair to go with it. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Misrepresentation or Me?

Maybe I am misreading it and they are offering all 3 sets  seperately? You choose if you want zy3004, zy3005, or zy3006

You got me confused. More I reread it, the more confused I get. sorry, no help from me, I guess

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Misrepresentation or Me?

This is a choice listing that is masquerading as a Variations listing. The seller's intent becomes clear if you click to see the Variations options. You get whichever ONE item you choose from the drop-down list.  And if you choose the 06 variation it comes with the 4 items shown on the table, but not the guy. He should have had one listing for the table and separate listings for each style of chair, offering only COLOR as the variable.

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 1.55.37 PM.png

Message 5 of 5
latest reply