cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just get a piece of cardboard in mail??

This person sent me a Piece of cardboard after winning the card for a great price, I’m guessing his dog has eaten this one as well, I hope eBay takes immediate action on this person’s account and restricts it at least minimum 30 day!! This has been the most redundant item to deal with, sent Multiple messages for seller, never contacting me one time.

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Why don't you open a Return, citing 'Not as Described'? Make yourself whole! Good luck...

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

Advice.

Open a not as described to be refunded.

Follow the flow.

Get refunded.

Move on.

But as a TRS here for over 3 years you really don't need to be given any guidance. Not sure why you posted this.............   other than to vent.

Message 3 of 33
latest reply

Technically a bubblegum card is a piece of cardboard, but if that's not the piece of cardboard that was pictured then file "not as described" and get your money back.

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

It was all just a devious plot by the seller to scam you on a $5 card so that their account would get negged.

Dog ate the $75 card but would be in poor taste to eat a $5 card.

Cancelling a second sale would have been bad for that sellers account, so they just went ahead, and sent something.

INAD, and bad feedback hurts the account less than cancelling.

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

Bubblegum is paper now? Understand but not that?

Message 6 of 33
latest reply

Open a Return and let eBay know it's not as described.  You'll get your full refund.

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

I only bought the card to go with the oth Items I purchased, so need to return all and been more than 3 days.

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

Have you or have you not opened an item not as described case? 

Hope you know eBay is not likely to take any action against this seller's account other than to make sure you get a prepaid return label and are refunded in full when the card gets back to the seller.  

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

Don't understand.  You bought other items, but they are satisfactory? Then why do you need to return everything? What has been more than 3 days? You have 30 days to open an NAD case.  Once you open that case, you can ask eBay to step in after 3 days.  That doesn't mean you have only 3 days to open a case.  

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

The other ones were in serial number sync with this one, now they won’t be, it’s been more than 3 days because it took this guy 3 weeks to mail the card he paid 70+ for that I got for 5 bucks.  Like buying a engine for a car, then you get a different car, you don’t need that engine anymore.

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

Sorry -- I have to give up here.  If the other cards were bought to be "in sync" with the card you did not receive, what reason do you plan to use for returning them? You can hardly honestly describe them as NAD.

Message 12 of 33
latest reply

I can’t return them, been more than 3 days, this person just ruined what I had going was all.

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

Kinda like playing and needing the middle card for a straight.

Message 14 of 33
latest reply

Where does the "3 days" play into this?  3 days since what? 

Message 15 of 33
latest reply