cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to shut off "adults only verification" for...you know...us adults?

Absolutely obnoxious that you have to click into every listing to see the item for sale.   What protection does this extra step even supply?  Is a 14 year old going to read "adult verification required" and back out of the item without looking?   There's got to be a way to verify once and never see this message again...No?

And the best part is...this only happens on the eBay website.  If I do the same search on the eBay app, I never see that warning.  Why the disconnect?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is there a way to shut off "adults only verification" for...you know...us adults?

No, there's no way to turn that off when in browser mode. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I wish this was available for the seller. This started only about a year or two ago. I don't sell any real adults stuff. Some of the prints I sell are the reproductions of the Renaissance and later periods' art. So here we are, in the 21st century, considering masterpieces of renaissance an "adult" stuff. Ridiculous.

I also sell on Etsy, they do not use these nonsense restrictions.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply