cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM DONE BUYING ON EBAY. SINCE YOU CAN NOT CALL THEM ANY MORE THE SELLERS ARE SCREWING US OVER

TOTALLY DONE WITH EBAY, NOW THAT YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE OVER THE PHONE THE SELLERS NOW THIS AND ARE SCREWING US OVER. I PURCHASED AN ITEM ON THE 14TH OF AUG. THE SELLER TOLD ME THAT HE DID NOT HAVE THAT ITEM ANYMORE AND THAT IF I WANTED A REFUND. I WOULD HAVE TO CANCEL THE ORDER. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CANCEL AN ORDER TO GET MY MONEY BACK. SO I TOLD THEM TO CENCEL THE ORDER. AND I NEVER GOT THE ITEM OR MY MONEY BACK. I LEFT NEG. FEEDBACK NOW THE SELLER TOLD ME I WILL NOT GET MY MONEY BACK UNLESS I CHANG THE NEG. FEEDBACK. I TOLD HIM NO. IT IS THE 29TH AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE ITEM OR MY MONEY. I THIED TO TALK TO EBAY ABOUT IT AND YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE ANYMORE. I AM DONE WITH EBAY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS NOW. 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

I AM DONE BUYING ON EBAY. SINCE YOU CAN NOT CALL THEM ANY MORE THE SELLERS ARE SCREWING US OVER

There are some messages here where the OP doesn't want a simple, sane and reasonable suggestion for a solution to the issue.

This would appear to be one of those.  

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Thank you for posting

goodbye and good luck

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

I bought led whip lights for my sxs. the seller claimed 3 year warranty on them.  11 months after getting them they messed up. I sent them pics as they requested of only a couple of the leds lighting up. I had to pay $24.10 to return them. USPS Tracking shows they were delivered on Saturday march 9th  at 11:35am. Seller is saying their warehouse can't find them so they aren't going to warranty them. I followed all Ebay instructions to have them step in and help me. Could never get past the automated messager to talk to a live ebay person and that was a total waist of my time. I am really disappointed in how Ebay has changed for the WORST. I now have started shopping on AMAZON and got Prime. Ebay use to be Great but they are TERRIBLE NOW.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@joamon2012 

EBay's Money Back Guarantee says you can return a not as described item for 30 days after receiving it. Beyond that it has no control over a seller's warranty obligations, nor will it be able to help you. And it's not a matter of eBay changing for the WORST. I've been here for 27 years, and eBay has never assumed responsibility for a warranty issue nearly a year later. 

Lots of luck getting Amazon to help you with a warranty issue after nearly a year. They aren't the panacea you seem to think they are.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I must agree that getting rid of phone help was a huge disservice to buyers and sellers alike.  I got around it with the call me feature for a long time. Now that won't even work. Ebay has turned into one big robot.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply