cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact EIS (Ebay International Shipping) to query a shipment

I have a parcel shipped by EIS that arrived in my country (South Africa), was not delivered and is now returning to sender.

The calculated arrival date to me is 10 Dec so it appears I can not query anything regarding this shipment.

How do I go about a query?

Is this parcel going back to the sender? or a EIS shipping depot to reattempt the shipping?

Who is ultimately responsible for this shipping ie. who will refund me when this does arrive?

I really would appreciate it if someone could answer these question as I have no idea how all of this works!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

There's no direct contact option in this situation, and once a package is returned to sender (RTS) you've missed the window. eIS will not reship.

Track the EEUS tracking number at parcelsapp.com - it should tell you the reason the package was turned around. You can also find tracking number with the last mile carrier on the right side of the page. Let us know what tracking says about why the package was RTS.

Generally speaking, when a package is not deliverable for reasons like buyer providing a wrong address, buyer not paying customs/duties, etc - buyer's protections are forfeit and they will not get a refund.

So let us know what tracking shows and we'll be able to tell you more.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for reply.

My tracking number for reference: EEUS004622176ZA

Just a few things I don't quite understand:-

- my package is now 'return to sender' so what does that mean? Sender gets it back? EIS gets it back? How do I get it from here?

- The tracking just says 'undeliverable', not overly detailed. The deliver address cannot be wrong as it is taken from my ebay profile, I don't supply it and if I don't get a customs notification, it hard to know if something is due.

- What actually happens now with my shipment? 

- I notice ebay is showing as 'awaiting shipment', are they going to reattempt the shipping?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply