cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent seller

store on eBay is a conniving lying thief who sells items at exorbitant prices but buying them as a gift from Amazon at half the price. eBay needs to stop thieves like this. Buyers beware! I won’t be using eBay in future without triple checking prices and availability on Amazon and other places.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fraudulent seller

Report the seller for dropshipping from Amazon, which is not allowed.

https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Fraudulent seller

@djking3114,

First off, if price is important to you, you should check several sites, to see which one has the best prices.  In looking at your seller's feedback profile, I see they are registered in Israel.  Most sellers registered in the N.Africa, Middle East region, drop ship through Amazon. So always check the feedback profile page of any seller you intend to buy from no matter where they say an item is located.  Their country of registry is given on their feedback profile page.

If the item you received had an actual Gift receipt from Amazon, you need to contact them about the purchase. Let them know you bought the item from an ebay seller give the item number, and tell them it came with a gift receipt. You may want to take a Clear photo or scan the receipt so you can show it to them if asked.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Fraudulent seller

Report the seller for dropshipping from Amazon, which is not allowed.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Fraudulent seller

Sellers storing their own items in an Amazon Fulfillment Center and letting Amazon pull, package and ship to their eBay customers is allowed. What is not allowed is to sell it on eBay and order it from Amazon after they get a sale and have it shipped as a gift to their buyer. 

If it indicates it was a gift and Amazon wants you to thank the sender then report them on both platforms.  That's not allowed on eBay.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Fraudulent seller

Just called andAmazon blew me off.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Fraudulent seller

Thanks! Amazon blew me off and I can’t seem to find a link to report it to eBay.  Suggestions?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Fraudulent seller

@djking3114 wrote:

Thanks! Amazon blew me off and I can’t seem to find a link to report it to eBay.  Suggestions?

@djking3114 

Can't help you with Amazon, but Ken gives you the eBay report link in Post #3. Tick it.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Fraudulent seller

@djking3114,

"Amazon blew me off and I can’t seem to find a link to report it to eBay".

If you called Amazon and started ranting about the seller, You probably turned that rep off.  If you try again, calmly explained what happened,

Example;  I bought an item from an ebay seller, I received it but it had an Amazon Gift receipt in the package, so it was not sent using Amazon's FBA service, but was bought from Amazon, after the sale, which violates both ebay's and Amazon's policies.   Then  ask the rep if they want the order number and other info from the gift receipt, and offer to give them the ebay item number as well.

Maybe you will get more help from a rep.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Fraudulent seller

@djking3114 wrote:

Have a great day
Message 9 of 9
latest reply