cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback can not be trusted

eBay deleted my feedback without even telling me!

The seller sent me bogus tracking information from Aquiline 

How can anyone be confident that the sellers feedback is accurate 

I’ve been on eBay for over 24 years sorry to say I will be closing my account if I don’t get a satisfactory outcome!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Had you bothered to actually read the other thread you bumped, or even take 30 seconds to Google Aquiline, you would have learned that Aquiline is not a shipper, it's a backend system used to convert Amazon tracking to a format readable through eBay. It's quite likely your seller is using Fulfilled by Amazing, which is perfectly legal on eBay. So Aquiline tracking is no more bogus or not bogus than any other tracking. As for you closing your account if you don't get a satisfactory outcome, that's certainly your decision to make.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

EBay won't be reinstating the feedback. Your account still has one negative that stuck. 

Did you happen to vet these sellers well before buying? 

Posting ID
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I don’t know what you’re talking about I just started a new thread 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@nanomart,

Negative feedback can be removed if;  You file a dispute and lose, A comment contains info contradicted by other means,  You mention involving ebay or PayPal in the comment to get resolution, You call sellers names.   If you received tracking information that had a Delivered scan, but you received nothing and posted a comment saying that, it would qualify for removal.

If that is what happened let us know and we can tell you how to deal with that, to at least get a refund. However, you will not be able to leave another feedback, even if you win on appeal.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply